May 20, 2015

Gracie turns the BIG 5!

I was up the other night, like ALL night loooong, with nausea and contractions, which I thought for sure meant that our babe would make her grand entrance into the world, but nope-- false alarm! You would think by baby #5 that I would be an expert in this whole going into labor thing, but that would be a big fat no-- still a beginner. So instead of birthing, I thought I would put one in the archives for da blog.

Grace turned 5 at the beginning of this month! And we celebrated in style for the little princess that she is.
The night before breakfast set up! 
Big bro wanted a pic with bday girl. 
As much as she is a mommas girl, she is really all dad's. 

Siblings :). 

Bday lunch after preschool at Panara Bread. 

Feather clips from the dollar section at Target take the pie in gifts. 
Off to see Cinderella with friends! 

Birthday cake at Jaja's and Grammy's. 

What else could you want!!

Gracie girl, you make our family so complete. Your love for Hopie, your brothers, and the baby in my belly inspires me to love more. Fresh flowers, mac and cheese, painting your nails, putting on make up, coloring pictures for Jesus and daddy, shopping with Aunt Maggie, going to Panara Bread with Grammy and playing moms are all some of your favorite activities as a 4 year old. I can only imagine all the things that year 5 will bring and I feel so blessed to be able to spend each day with you. You are the best oldest daughter and sister that I could ask for. Love you!!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Please leave a comment, I la la love to hear from you!