December 24, 2014

Tiny, Wonderful, Miraculous News

I feel like I need to start with a BIG Hello!, because it has been forever since I have been able to write!

Needless to say life has been full and very busy for us Bodians. But as I sit here on Christmas Eve (after I just did a sprint of last minute shopping at Walgreens, seriously who shops for gifts at Walgreens- muah!), I just had to pound out in 30 words or less my awe in God's compassion,  goodness, and generosity.

I don't know why I have spent so much time stressing about the perfect gift for each child and family member, when we have been given the most wonderful gift of all this Christmas.

*Hint*


My rather large belly is not just a result of constant eating in the last 4 months, but rather we have a new and precious babe cooking away in there! He or she is 17 (or 16 or 18- I have lost count!) weeks along. Though most days I feel I have the attack of swollen face and major growth of the behind gig going on, we couldn't be happier (and honestly scared out of our minds to how we will manage 5 little people between the 2 of us :). 

Merry Christmas friends and family!! May you truly feel the joy and awe of the Christ child today and tomorrow!

3 comments :

  1. Congrats, Bodas! What a wonderful gift. Prayers for you in the coming months!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congrats, Kristin!!! You guys will be rockstar parents of 5. :) Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What a great Christmas gift!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I la la love to hear from you!