February 18, 2013

My Little Poser

This weekend I took care of my sweet niece and nephew, Mia and Ziggy. It is always a fun and crazy time playing with our cousins. Without fail when the girls are together we end up painting nails, usually multiple times. One bright morning after slathering on the paint the best I could while balancing Hope in one hand and the brush in the other, I got my new handy Iphone5 out to take pictures (so that later I could show Matt all of the hard work I did that day). 
Like any normal person I said, "Ok girls show me your nails."
This is what I got. 

Grace says, "Over here." 
 Me: "Why aren't you smiling." No response. 
Me: "Oh, your posing?"
Still no response, just this face.
Then the girls together.
 "No, girls this way"
 Me: "Gracie girl what is that face?"
Grace: "I'm posing."

 And she wouldn't stop



  Foot turned awkwardly inward, like a natural model, which she definitely did not learn from me. 

 Then she was done and they went off to ride their scooters. 


I did catch one pic of smiles. 


5 comments :

  1. That girl's got sass! She's going to give you a run for your money :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm dying! She is too much! These pics are the best! AND I can't believe you had all 6 kids this weekend! What a riot!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It looks more than it was. Matt had the two older boys at school on Friday. So, Thurs and fri just had my girls and mia and ziggy. :)

      Delete
  3. Too funny! I showed Avila and she keeps asking to see Grace's pictures now! :) love to all!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. awwwe, we miss you all! Grace still asking for Avila (lala :) everyday.

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I la la love to hear from you!