March 20, 2013

A New York Minute

Wow. I have taken such an unintentional hiatus from blogging. 
I have missed it. My thoughts need an escape :). 

Hope and I were in NYC with Mags, Mary (Mags bff), Mom and Aunt Katrin for a girls weekend! We really had a fabulous time doing everything that was humanly possible in the city that never sleeps. My feet were throbbing but my heart stayed full as we spent time with each other.
Ready for take off.
The 5 amigas.
BFF's
Happy girl, this was how Hopie was the entire time. 
Sista's 
Carriage ride in central park. 
This guy really made me laugh. 

3 comments :

  1. awwe, you are to sweet! I wondered if anyone really noticed. :) So bloginlove (or whatever its called) is the new go to. I am just going to do whatever you are doing :).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, that guy!

    What a fun girl's trip :)

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I la la love to hear from you!