May 11, 2013

7 Quick Takers

Linking up with Jen at Conversion Diary and all the other 7 quick takers again!

~1~ 
CrossFit day 3 done. 
I'm still walking, a good sign. 
This mamma is happily sore and now knows what a burpee is, which should be renamed as the move that will kill you (literally) if you do 30 in a row.
~2~
Like usual, my husband has been amazing this week. He watched the kids 3 mornings in a row while I was sweating away at the gym. Thank you my dear Matthew for being committed to getting my abs back. They (my abs) will never forget your kindness as they are being tortured to and fro.
~3~
It's our nephew Ziggy's 5th birthday weekend. Check out this cutie patootie. Nate and Katrin generously watched our 3 biggers last night so that they were able to celebrate today at his party. This meant that Matt I were home alone with just baby Hope and oh the fun we had! 
But I do have to say that it is nice to have all 4 home and snug in their beds tonight.
Ziggy and Isaac are 2 peas in a pod. 
~4~
We celebrated Gracie girl's birthday this past weekend, so of course a photo shoot was due for our little diva. Here's to hoping that by her 4th birthday she will be fully potty trained.

~5~
Hopie girl is 7 months old. She is almost into a full blown crawl, but still trying to master her sitting up skills. We just can't get enough of this little girly. I am sure you can see why! 

~6~
I am slowly unfolding the Instagram App. I started a profile under Teamboda. Let me know if you think I should start posting to it. It looks like a lot of fun, but a teeny bit addicting.

~7~
I am bound and determined to learn how to french braid my girls hair. This was my first attempt on the Gracie girl. I need a LOT of practice, but she thought it was "cute Momma".

Love and prayers to you all!!

4 comments :

  1. Aww....those braids look great...you do a much better job than I ever do.

    Happy birthday to your Gracie...and Happy Mother's Day to you~!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! Instagram!! And happy mother's day!! You're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love all the pics! And you are so disciplined with all your fit/diet stuff! I'm just getting bigger by the second and can barely walk, let alone imagine doing burpees! you rock!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Birthday to your big girl!!! I think your next blog entry should be about potty training since you said you hope she is fully there by 4! It's no secret i have been working with Will and there are so many frustrations for me in a day!! I am sure a blog post on it from you would brighten my day!! Plus you have the experience of the 2 older boys which are bound to be full of some fun and helpful stories for me!! I am so impressed with you and the crossfit training and look forward to hearing your updates!! LOVE and miss you!

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I la la love to hear from you!