June 28, 2013

Moving Day

Well, the time has come and it is moving day. I don't know how many times I can say bitter sweet, but that is exactly what it is. I have lived in our Sailfish home for 9 years now, almost a third of my life--crazy to think of it that way.

I fell in love in this very living room to the man of my dreams. We started our life together here and have spent all of our married years in this sweet home. All of our babes have called this their home for the entirety of their little lives. We have all loved, laughed, cried, learned, entertained, prayed and lived for God in this small abode. 

As you can tell I am feeling super nostalgic right now as I take 5 minutes to sit for one of the last times in my home. I know life is always full of change, but for me change can just be so darn hard. So right now in this moment, I am thanking God that He is in charge and praying that I can trust in Him as He leads us on our new adventure. 

I have so much more to say, but alas I here the moving truck approaching. Please keep us in your prayers!



2 comments :

  1. Good luck with everything!! I know the Naples community is really going to miss your family! I'm looking forward to reading more about your adventures in Tampa.

    ReplyDelete

Please leave a comment, I la la love to hear from you!