January 31, 2013

What they said...

Matt: "Most people think you can't dance. Well, I think you dance cute."
Me: "Is that suppose to be a compliment?"
Matt: "Best I could do."

Matt: "Are you still wearing your maternity sweatpants.
Me: "Why, yes. Grrrrrr."

Me talking to Isaiah after he walked in from school.
Me: "Zah, your shorts are on inside out."
Isaiah: "Wow. I didn't notice all day."
Me: Laugh and eye roll.
10 minutes later I noticed that I had my sweater on inside out all day!

Me: "Grace, what kind of smile is that?"
Grace: "I do Barbie smile."
Graces Barbie smile.
Isaiah: "I think you already know this, but you really are my best mom."

Grace, as she is walking out the door with her fake phone: "Bye Momma, I call you in a minute."

Matt, after watching me dance in the car to This Girl is On Fire: "I now know why Sahmy was your friend. Mr. Sahm sat her down and asked her to be really nice to you."

4 comments :

  1. I'm dying laughing. All of these are hilarious!!! And I fell off my seat from the last one! And will pass it on to mom and dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanks, Steph!! When I was making fun of Isaiah in my head about wearing his shorts inside out and then discovered the same thing on my self. I was lol with no one around to enjoy with :).

      Delete

Please leave a comment, I la la love to hear from you!